Sunday, January 13, 2008

Who is Chubby McGee??

Hi.

I'm Chubby McGee. You can of course call my Chubbs. I also answer to Chunk and Pudge McGee.

I am your average, ordinary, standard, run of the mill 26 year old female (yes, female) with a big round belly, a big appetite and a desire to eat healthier and lose weight.

But, losing weight is a process and a lifestyle change. And sometimes when you're Chubby like me you go through a lot of obstacles trying to lose weight. That's why I come here, to share with you and the rest of the world wide web my journey, advice, and struggles.

I've adjusted to living with my big belly for years and it's time for a change. I want to be able to be more physical, fit into nicer clothes and not worry about whether or not I look pregnant. At the same time I love to sit on the couch with a big ole hoagie and scarf it down while watching "Family Guy" repeats.

Hopefully the more I write here, the more I learn about how to eat better and how to change my lifestyle; the more people will check out my blog. Maybe one day I'll even get a cool comment like "What up Chubbs! I like "Family Guy" too. And that will be ok.

No comments: